Special Qualifications for Forensic
James E. Smith has extensive experience in
the area of forensic examination and litigation support.
- Involvement in more than 300 cases.
- Works for both plaintiffs and defendants in
approximately equal proportions.
- Over 300 hours of actual courtroom testimony.
- Preliminary reviews of each case to determine
- Litigation involvement is limited to only
15-20% of James E. Smith's total available time.
- Develops and presents jury aids for courtroom
- Accepts cases selectively, based upon James E.
Smith's opinion as to the merit of the case.
©2013 James E. Smith
& Associates, Inc. (800) 587-9660, 310 S. Vine, Tyler, Texas 75702
Fax (903) 593-5527, email: firstname.lastname@example.org