The East Texas Bossier has received a significant amount of
attention in recent months. JES has been involved in drilling, completion and
operation of the wells on the western shelf of the East Texas Basin since 1976.
JES has been involved with many wells in this area over the past 25 years.
has included in varying degrees the following:
- Drilling, completion and operations involvement
in the excess of 200 wells since 1976.
- Formations have included the Smackover, Cotton
Valley Lime, Cotton Valley Pinnacle Reef, Bossier Sand, Cotton Valley Sand,
Travis Peak, Rodessa and Woodbine.
- This involvement has included elements in
varying degrees of the following assignments:
- Regulatory permitting
- Regulatory filings
- Regulatory hearings
- Well planning
- AFE development
- Facility and pipeline planning and
- Site supervision of drilling, completion,
fracing, facility installation, pipeline installation and general operations
- Completion design
- Frac design and selection
- Onsite technical supervision of fracture
- Reserve and economic studies
- Geological studies
- Area statistical trend studies
- Extensive literature searches and
information compiling and indexing on the current Bossier activity
- Development of an extensive historical
database for production, completion and stimulation data on Bossier wells
- Development of analytical techniques for
analyzing database information to predict optimum criteria for specific program